.......................Building a 28mm Feudal English Army using only plastic miniatures.

Sunday, 8 September 2013

More Foot heed the call.

Here's the next set of Spearmen and Crossbowmen to heed the call of their Feudal Lord. Had a slight problem with one of the Crossbowmen when I snipped off part of his crossbow (bugger) So a withering tree had to be made and fitted to hide the problem, looks okay but not something I would have added by choice. As always give em a click to make em bigger as Ive not work out how to get them big right off yet??











And a group photo of the chaps so far :-




8 comments:

  1. Nice looking troops. Love the quartered colors. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job, personally i like the tree, and where did you get those leaves from?

    Looking good so far

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chaps, The leaves are from a company new to the wargaming scene called Treemendus here's the link:-

      http://www.treemendusmodels.co.uk/

      He does some really nice scenic stuff, met him a model transport show (don't ask)and hes a really good guy gave me loads of info, so thought id give his stuff a go. If you give him a go tell him where you got the link I said Id pass it on when I could.

      Jason

      Delete
  3. Great looking figures. I really like the autumn foliage on the tree. It adds to the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them Jason- great colour choice ion both the gambesons and colours of the retinue.

    Darrell.

    PS. I might just try that tree idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good save on the tree. I thought I was the only one who cut off weapons thinking the were flash.

    ReplyDelete