.......................Building a 28mm Feudal English Army using only plastic miniatures.

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Full 4pts Completed

As mentioned in the previous post finally finished 4pts  worth to start pushing around using Saga. Next stop Basic Impetus then Impetus, I've just ordered the sabot base movement trays for this next stage from Warbase.
Here's some photos of the completed foot units, the Knights can be seen close up in previous post so I not posted those again.






And the full 4pts:-


8 comments:

  1. Really beautifully painted troops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb work. I love your painting style which is very striking and distinctive. I think my personal favourites from this crew are the crossbowmen, who have a distinct 'ranger' vibe about 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely impressed at the paintwork on these chaps!

    I don't think you need to worry about 'battleworn' just looking like a poor paintjob, that line remains uncrossed. And I can tell you from bitter experience that it's a hard line to tread!

    Well done Sir!

    ReplyDelete